Monday, June 15, 2009

FYI about myspace codes and hacks for private profiles

I get alot of mail asking, "How do I hack myspace" The answer is simple, you don't. It's illegal to get into someone's account without their permission so don't do it. It's also stupid to phise myspace people because if you get caught, the consequences are bad. I get alot of mail asking, "How do I phise myspace or how do I phise someone?" Once again, the answer is simple..don't. It's not worth the punishment you will recieve.

However, there are url loopholes and something known as the 'token' that allow you to see parts of someone's profile. It's not hacking. From time to time, I share some of the vulnerabilities and loopholes that can be used to see private myspace and facebook profiles. I dispense them (ususally anonymously) to various people from time to time and sit back and watch as the information spreads across the popular message boards. Most of the time, people don't even know that I am the original finder of the loophole, but glory and popularity on the internet mean nothing to me, as it's basically meaningless.